Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Day in the Life of Me

Stolen from Yenny


What time do you usually wake up?
8ish, unless I have to sub and then it's 7

What’s the first thing you do?
Read my book/check email

Breakfast?
I try!

Do you go to work/school?
Yep I work at a Montessori school

Do you like it?
I love it

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
n/a

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
I usually eat around 1:30 once the nappers are down. I almost always have yogurt, the rest of my lunch changes!

What time do you get home from work/school?
6:20 if I come right home, which is rare lately!

What do you do?
Read, check my email, blog, eat dinner

Dinner: When and what?
6:30 or so...pizza/chicken...

What do you do to unwind?
Read

What’s your favorite part of the day?
Late evening

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
The kids at school ;)

When’s bedtime?
Usually around 12 midnight

Who’s bedtime with?
Nobody :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)