Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fun 4/25

1. What was the first conscious thought you had this morning? Noooo Dad stop making coffee! (It was only 4:30...)
2. When did you you first begin to blog? August '06 but I did some livejournal.com-ing before that.
3. When you go online, what do you do first? My email
4. You go to your favorite bookstore. What section do you go to first? Christian fiction
5. American Idol, The Bachelor, Project Runway, Hell’s Kitchen. Which would be your first choice? Out of those, American Idol, although I haven't been watching that lately.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! Yes, 4:30 is just a touch too early to be making coffee. I don't know about you, but I'm up and at'em as soon as I smell it!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)