Monday, April 21, 2008

I tried an experiment today

For a while, in the afternoon at work, I tried to be professional and like an old fashioned school marm. Just for fun and to see what would happen.

It didn't work...not even for 15 minutes.

First Aniya decided that we should take the school kids to Disney World. She hit me with that plan immediately after nap time, and it was hysterical. The thought of the two of us traipsing around Disney with eighteen 4- and 5- year olds had me busting at the seams...

A few minutes later Daley asked Aniya why her hair wasn't up. Daley has hair that is, well, all over the place. Every day she comes to school looking like Pebbles, from The Flintstones. Sometimes, we call her that just for fun, but she doesn't get it. She couldn't seem to understand that during her nap, her hair had flattened, ponytail and all.

Later, outside, one of Daley's friends Nadia was tracing around Daley...she did a fantastic job, Pebbles hair and all! ;)
~~
I did stay up late last night watching Alias, it was awesome. I really enjoyed the series finale. This morning I worked early so it's been a long day...plus I had a volleyball game afterwards. We lost, but I served (over the net!!), had a few good plays, and had a great time. I'm enjoying the exercise and getting to know new people from the City.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I couldn't bare the thought of taking that many kids to the beach, let alone to Disneyland!

    And congrats on the serve! We're big volleyball fans over here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)