Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's Official!

I am moving the weekend of June 6...the same day that school ends for me. We have our apartment until the end of June but my "new" (have had it for years!) job begins June 11. That gives me 4 days to clean my classroom, prepare it for my re-arrival in August, pack and move all of my belongings from the apartment, figure out what to leave in the city and keep out what I'll need for Belize, and get settled in my parents' house. It's going to be crazy, but I still have 7 weeks...7 weeks?!!? THAT'S ALL!?!?

Other happenings...Grace Heart had a cookout last night that I attended. I've been missing my GH friends lately, so it was good to see Mac, Cheese, Lexi, and everyone else. This week is so busy. I have something going on every night after work, and @ school we've been having parent teacher conferences so the kids have been wild...

off to another day of work, have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute to your co-teacher! I hope you give this to her.

    My 3 and 4 year old kids go to a Montessori preschool. We have lost two teachers since the beginning of school....so now the two in there are not the ones that started the year in Aug. Despite this change, the kids have done well.

    We are moving to KY this summer. I hope to find another one there!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)