Monday, April 07, 2008

Maniac Monday

It's been a busy day. My youngest sister Rachael and I drove into town from my parents' place around 10 am. She's visiting with me until tomorrow, so she tagged along to work as well. She LOVED it! She now has quite a few little followers-- it's hilarious because she is easily 2x the size of some of the kiddos at school but they adore her.

One little boy in particular was funny today. Taylor rarely gets his back rubbed at naptime, but today he said to me, "I want to be rubbed today. I want the little one of you to rub me." LOL...everyone kept commenting on how much she looks like me.

After work, we hit up Pizza Hut for dinner, followed by a grocery store stop for sandwich fixings. The evening ended with a trip to a local ice cream shop. Rachael had cookies n' creme and I chose ginger snap. Now we're winding down-- I'm folding laundry and we're both 1/2 watching "Evan Almighty"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)