Sunday, April 20, 2008

What to do, what to do?

So, for most of last night and today I've been watching the show Alias-- season 5. I enjoyed some of the show while living on the East Coast and got most of the last season on DVD yesterday in the mail. I really want to finish the season tonight since I'm so into it...so I was planning to stay up late (2am ish...normal for me esp. on weekends!), finish it, and then get up around 8 to go running before work.

But my boss just called, sounding like she'd been sleeping, asking if I can work early tomorrow morning because one of my co-worker's fathers is in the hospital. I can, I said...but now what to do about finishing the show?? Dangit!!

And I just spilled pizza (supposed to be my dinner) all down the wall. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)