Thursday, May 22, 2008

13 Ways People find My Blog...

1. Black and white pictures of Austrian village (well, I can help with that...)

2. How to be bold and face every problem (I love that that request brought them to my entire blog. LOL)

3. Who was Bethany? (Who am I, indeed??)

4. The office, Regan funeral home (Yes I have Been there!)

5. Fozzie stuffed

6. I visit my friend in the hospital story for kids -- ah yes, Eamon's story!

7. Street idol Bethany hit me baby one more time (no idea!)

8. Candace Cameron Bure 2008 aka DJ on Full House- yep saw her a few weeks ago

9. always wanted red hair-- yes, that's true!!

10. Bold hair color summer 2008-- really???

11. V05 Application for Hire-- wish I knew why that brought them here...

12. Why toothpaste is the common cause of appendicitis (WHAT THE HECK?!?!)

13. and lots of requests for: I appreciate my schools teacher, things I appreciate about my job, I appreciate my teacher, a nice thing for teacher, etc...all leading here of course!

1 comment:

  1. I love google searches! They're always fun!

    Happy T-13!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)