Sunday, May 11, 2008

3x Thursday 5/8: Upcoming Plans

1. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend? I went shopping, to the bookstore, church, and out to eat yesterday. Today I am just relaxing and cleaning...YAY!

2. Do you have any major plans for the summer? I will be working as a custodian again and traveling to Belize for 2 weeks. I hope to make it to the East Coast but I don't know when!

3. If money was no object, is there would something you'd like to do/somewhere you'd like to go/etc? If so, what is it? If not, are you happy with the way things are? I would go to Hawaii for a few weeks, or maybe Australia. Truthfully, I would LOVE a job where I had to travel and photograph places...seriously.

3x Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)