Tuesday, May 06, 2008

6 Random Things

Sharon tagged me for this meme- Thanks, Sharon!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (things/habits/quirks).
4. Name six of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

1. I have a freckle on my left foot. All 7 of us kids have a freckle somewhere on one of our feet.
2. I am going speed dating on May 22 with my friend Amy. Should be fun!
3. The car I currently own, a Subaru Forester, is my dream car.
4. I am addicted to Text Twirl on Facebook.
5. I have had at least 8 teeth removed, including all 4 of my wisdom teeth.
6. I always have lights on in my apartment/house. ALWAYS. I do like natural light but so many times it just doesn't seem to be enough.

Tag time: I'm tagging 6 people who commented on my TT post-- SJ, Adelle, Claudia, Denise, Brenda, and Melanie.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'll play along! It make take me a little while, but I'll get around to it!

    Fun reading your answers! Speed dating should be pretty interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the speed dating! That is how two of my good friends met, over a year ago.

    I had SIX wisdom teeth! What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)