Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Curious as a Cat

1) How often do you see your parents? Would you rather see them more often, less often, or about as often as you currently see them? It really depends...sometimes I see them weekly for a few weeks, and then three weeks will go by before I see them. This is what works for me right now, so I am fine with that. When I lived up East, I did not see them much at all and enjoy living closer to them!

2) What do you most like or appreciate about the opposite sex? They are stronger physically and can accomplish things I cannot.

3) With which person from history would you choose to change places? Uhh...how about Maria Montessori? I think her life and work was fascinating, part of why I now work in a Montessori setting!

4) What is the emptiest part of your life? Relationships with guys...

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
It reminds me of the woods up the hill from my parents. As a young teen, I spent many countless hours on that hill, gazing at the sky, swinging on tree vines, running through the woods...good times, good times!

1 comment:

  1. It's weird how many people have answered #4 the same way as you. I need to start setting y'all up with...oh, I don't know many single men. Nevermind. ;-)

    Thanks for playing, and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)