Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Done, Done, Done!

We are winding school down over here. Just today and tomorrow for regular school days and Friday is graduation for the Kinder's! I can hardly believe it-- this school year has absolutely flown by. I have experienced a lot that I never would have guessed...I have played Simon Says and done the Freeze Dance more than I can count. I have read countless books to the kiddles and spent an approximate 1225 wonderful hours with Aniya, who is leaving after she and I work the summer program. She has taught me SO much, and this is what I ended up writing in her goodbye card...




"I am so very thankful that I was given the opportunity to work as a team with you this year. Words can not express my thanks, for everything I have learned was taught by the best. Thank you for all the laughs, all the support, and God Bless you as you move on to the next path in life. I will miss you!!"




I have been working on a photo book for her, and I'll order a copy for myself as well. It is ADORABLE. Seriously, I love it SO much and am extremely proud of how it has turned out. I will be adding a few more pictures from today as well as whatever photos I snap at graduation. I could order it today and be 100% satisfied with it. If you want to take a look at it, just leave a comment or your email address :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)