Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moody Mondays 5/19

Do you have a favorite place that you like to shop? I love Old Navy, but they are a little $$$ for me. There is a HUGE Goodwill a few miles from here that I've had wonderful luck with!

Do you like going to the mall? Only if I am going out to eat with family/friends. I am not one to hang around/walk around the mall "for fun"

Are there any stores that you "have" to shop at? Nope

Are there any name brands that you buy and will never not buy them? No, my clothes are all different brands!

Moody Mondays

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the local Goodwill. I get great bargains and help support my community at the same time.

    Thanks for playing Moody Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)