Wednesday, May 07, 2008

QOTW 5/4

1. When was the last time you kissed someone? Who was it? Never on the lips, but baby Elle on Sunday
2. Last time you went to the movies? What movie? Lars and the Real Girl, weird movie...a few months ago
2. Do you turn off your cellphone/s when you’re in a movie house? Nah, probably just on vibrate
3. Do you cursed? Nope
4. Do you often have nightmares? Not usually
5. Who’s your crush? :) I don't really have one
6. Do you drive? When’s your license expires? Yes I do, it expires in 2010 I believe
7. Are you afraid of dying? Why and Why not? Not really, I don't like it though so I avoid thinking of that topic
8. Do you like to party? Why or Why not? Eh, I'm not a real partier.
9. Last time you said “I love you’? To whom? Yesterday, to Daley at school
10. Last time you exercised? Gym or house? I went for a 1.2 mile walk yesterday with my roommate, does that count?

QOTW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)