Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Randomness Wk. of 5/4

week of may 4: random nosy questions
1. what is your favorite time of the day? evening- around 10 or 11
2. who is your hero? Hmm-- my parents probably
3. what is your favorite television program? Friends/Gilmore Girls/Grey's/ The Office
4. do you have a hobby? Yep, baby names!
5. how long have you been blogging? About 21 months
6. what is your dream job? Staying at home with my kids!
7. what is your favorite place to buy clothes? If I didn't have to worry about money, I'd get them at JC Penney, Kohl's, and Old Navy
8. do you have any bad habits? Sure! I stay up way too late...hah
9. do you feel younger or older than your current age? It depends on the situation- usually younger
10. what is your dream vacation? Hawaii!

Randomness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)