Saturday, May 17, 2008

Secrets

Do you have any idea how challenging it is to keep an important piece of a puzzle from all of your co-workers, including those you see every day??

It is beyond hard. I have a coworker, we'll call her Hope, who ended up in the ER early last week. I was asked to sub for her from Tuesday then Wednesday, then it ended up being all week. And now? It's all of next week as well, and she will not be at graduation. Odd? Yes.. very. However, my other co-workers, including Aniya keep mentioning to me that they think Hope's being out may have to do with her boyfriend of a year...a breakup, perhaps? Aniya and I tell each other pretty much everything at work, it's been excruciating for me this past week to not say anything about the ER trip that I know about. I know it has nothing to do with her boyfriend, that there is some type of legitimate reason Hope will not return this year. And yet, my boss confirmed to me last night that no one else knows about the ER...so the secret I will continue to keep.

But it is killing me!

3 comments:

  1. Well, now you've told all of us... I won't tell though :)

    Livin' With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...guess it's a good thing no one from work knows about this blog, huh?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a good person for not blabbing her business around :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)