Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ten on Tuesday 5/21

10 Movies I am Excited to See

I really haven't been following the movies lately, but I'll see what I can come up with! I don't think I will see any of these in the theater though, I rarely go there!!!

1. Kung Fu Panda- saw an ad for it and it looks cute!!

2. Made of Honor-- okay this one I might see in the $ theater...I do like Patrick Dempsey!

3. oh yea, and Baby Mama...looks hysterical! Another $ theater one ;)

4.Harold and Kuma...will wait though

5. The Visitor looks interesting...

6. The Promotion may be okay

7. Get Smart-- Anne Hathaway AND Steve Carrell?!?! I am totally in!!!

8. The Wackness sounds watch-worthy. We'll see, I guess it doesn't come out until July...

9.Mama Mia!

10. Step Brothers. I saw an ad for this one just the other night and it looks funny. The two guys (Ferrell and Reilly) could really pass as brothers in my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)