Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thirteen of My Favorite Photos Part 2

Continuing last week's TT...
All photos taken by me!

1. A sunset in the country, Ohio-- just a few nights ago!

2. A Storm Coming- Waterville Valley, NH- Summer '07

3. Rhode Island '07

4. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France- Fall '04

5. Ireland, October '04

6. A Beach in Ireland, Fall '04

7. Irish park, 2004

8. Frosty morning in Poland, December '04
9. This is where I lived while in Austria- 2004
10. Walking into the Austrian village- Fall '04. I took a picture in this same spot in the summer, fall, and winter- one of my favorite series of photos from the semester.

11. Birkenau Concentration Camp- Poland, 2004- Both in color and b & w.
12. A "ranch" in Austria- 2004

13. Leamanah Castle, Ireland- 2004

18 comments:

  1. I love the storm, and the autumn leaves best.

    Come by my 13 if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some beautiful pictures there - with an important reminder how ugly we can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all excellent, but I like #2 especially. I can almost feel the storm in the air as I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, such beautiful shots! I particularly like #s 2 & 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. Very calming, like a mini-vacation!

    SJR
    The Pink Flamingo
    http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice. I can't pick a favorite. Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurray for theme rebellion!

    Gorgeous - absolutely gorgeous. I think my favorites is the stream in Ireland, the storm, and the black and white of Poland - very powerful.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Gorgeous, gorgeous pictures.

    The color shot of Birkenau might be more disturbing since it looks so ... normal. Hard to fathom what took place there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pictures! Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are so well traveled and young --you have a very good eye for photography and from Ohio and Irish roots like me

    ReplyDelete
  12. i live in ohio

    she
    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like several of these - the Irish park, the RR tracks, the castle. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures!!! Seriously. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All beautiful pictures - even the one of Birkenau. It looks sinister in b/w, and haunting in b/w and color. You are a very talented photographer.

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really wonderful photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)