Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thirteen Things That Have Been Occupying My Time...

I have been so busy these past few weeks...
1. One of my co-workers' dad was in the hospital for a week, then died-- I subbed 7 out of 11 work days for her.
2. Then, another one of my co-workers ran a race on Saturday. Monday evening she ended up in the ER and is out for the rest of the week...so I subbed yesterday, today and will sub Thursday and Friday as well. Can we say exhausted?!?!
3. My school is being inspected tomorrow so I had to make sure my classroom is ready! I am freaking out about it, being a 1st year teacher and all...prayers are much appreciated!!!!!
4. I am working on a photo book of the cute kids in school for my co-teacher Aniya who is leaving. Every day I try to take more adorable pictures, but the project is SO time consuming!
5. I am having a hard time being in my apartment lately-- just thinking about the end of the year and the fact that I have to pack up the classroom/ my apartment. So, I've been spending my evenings after work browsing Meijer or hanging out at the library...working on the darned photo project...
6. The kids at school are also occupying a lot of my time-- they have been ridiculously crazy and wound up the past few days and it's been rainy so we've not been outside much at all.
7. I had volleyball playoffs on Monday evening-- I'm glad volleyball is over, just because I was getting exhausted working and then trying to play a sport...hah!
8. Did I mention the inspection??????
9. and moving!??!!?!
10. and, oh yea...graduations, First Communions, Confirmations...
11. Trying to get ready for Belize...
12. Attempting to keep on top of the multitude of baby shower/wedding shower/ wedding invitations I have been receiving...it's crazy how many of my friends from college have these huge changes coming up this summer and me...stuck behind, lol. But, I am going speed dating next week so you never know ;)
13. Reading "The 5 Love Languages"...what are yours? My top 3 are Quality Time, Words of Affirmation, and Gifts. ;)

4 comments:

  1. just reading your TT makes me tired =)

    hang in there...you can do it!

    http://mythoughtsoftrain.blogspot.com/2008/05/thursday-thirteen-my-favorite-street.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a busy lady. Be careful not to overdo. We're just like cars... can't run on empty.
    Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the speed of life these days. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy girl !
    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)