Monday, June 30, 2008

June

June started out innocent enough, with a birthday brunch for my roommate that first day. However, the month quickly picked up speed and ended with a bang...

In the first week of June...
  • I worked a ton...
  • My co-teacher Aniya's last day was the 5th. One of the hardest days I've ever had to experience. I told her I had a gift for her (the photo book) and she glanced at it, only to burst into tears. I hugged her and she made me leave. I didn't hear from her until the 15th when she told me via email that it's the first painful gift she's ever received but she loves it. I hope she's doing well, but I haven't seen or heard from her since.
  • School officially finished on the 6th and I spent the evening out with some friends. It was good to be surrounded with love (as well as alcohol) because I was having a rough time with school being done!
  • I spent Saturday looking for apartments with Mac but we didn't come to a definite conclusion of one to rent
  • Spent Sunday visiting some old friends...I love Clln & James and cannot wait to meet their new baby daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)