Sunday, September 21, 2008

Randomness 9/21


9/21 Let's talk books this week.

1. Name a few of your favorite books.Any of the Karen Kingsbury books and the Christy Miller Series by Robin Jones Gunn

2. Is there an author that you don't like, yet so many people seem to love? Stephen King, even though I've been to his house...lol

3. Name a book to film adaptation that you really like. Name one you think was done poorly. I am itching to see "PS I Love You", as I just finished the book. I'm not sure how good the movie is though! Umm...I really prefer to read the books. 

4. Where do you buy your books? I get them from the library.

5. What genre do you read the most? Christian fiction

6. What genre do you dislike? Fantasy

7. Is there a book that has changed your life? The Bible 

8. Have you ever met an author? What author would you like to meet? Stephen King I've met. No others. I'd love to meet RJG or Karen Kingsbury...or Erynn Magnum. I think EM and I would get along really well. 
till next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)