Saturday, October 04, 2008

Random questions


My grossest injury: I broke my wrist when I was 12. I was at a Vacation Bible School and was playing Sharks and Minnows with the kids. I tripped and fell, and two girls I knew fell on top of me. I blacked out and when I came to, my arm was in a very odd shape...think ----^--- EWW. I had to have surgery to correct it and spent the rest of the summer and part of the fall in a cast.

My most illegal activity: Speeding

My most knowledgeable field: Baby names/ Childcare

My life’s goal: To be a mother

My favorite television show: I don't have just one-- Friends, Gilmore Girls, In Plain Sight, New Adventures of Old Christine, The Office, Monk

My favorite vegetable: Corn or potatoes

How long have you been blogging? Since August '06

What are the good things blogging has brought to your life? I have gotten to know new friends and found that blogging/writing brings me peace sometimes.

Tell us about your blog name. Ever think of changing it? If so, to what? Why? I like what it is now, but in the past it has been "Ramblings of a Nanny" and "Bethany's Paradise"

Have you ever…

1. gone on a blind date? Kind of- I met the guy at speed dating and then went on a date with him a few weeks later.

2. skipped school? No, at least not until college ;)

3. watched someone die? Yes, my grandmother. I was 8. Chilling.

4. been on a plane? Oh yea, many times

5. been on the opposite side of your country? Yep, I visited California in '02 and '06

6. swam in the ocean? Many times

7. had your booze taken away by the cops? Haha, no but I did have an open bottle of wine and it spilled all over the back of my car. It stunk for WEEKS.

8. lettered in high school sport? Nope, I was homeschooled in High School

9. cried yourself to sleep? Yes

10. played cops and robbers? Yep

11. sung karaoke? Yea...I'm not good at it!

12. paid for a meal with coins only? I'm sure I have

13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Absolutely.

14. cheated on an exam? No

15. made prank phone calls? Yep, we used to do it daily in Pa.

16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? I don't think so.

17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? yes

18. written a letter to Santa Claus? Yep, when I was younger

19. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Umm...I guess so-- my dad ;)

20. been kissed under the misteltoe? No

21. ever been arrested? No

22. gone ice skating? Yes, and I really enjoy it!

23. been skinny dipping outdoors? Nope

24. had a nickname? Beth, Annie

25. been on TV? Yes when I was in grade school

~~

When was the last time you cried? Yesterday; the darn Karen Kingsbury books make me cry every time!

What is your favorite lunchmeat? Turkey

Do you have kids? I wish.

If you were another person would you be friends with you? I hope so!

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Heck ya

Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and I thought this question said "Do you still have your toenails?" I was going to say...why wouldn't I?

Would you bungee jump? Yes I think so!

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not usually

What is your favorite ice cream? Chai tea, gingersnap, cherry vanilla

Red or pink? Red

What are you listening to right now? An episode of New Christine

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? my friend/old co-worker Kaity

Why aren't you married? I ask myself that question often.

What book are you reading? Sunset by Karen Kingsbury

Summer or winter? Summer

Taken from Sunday Stealing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)