Friday, October 03, 2008

TGIF!

I am so thankful that we're back to the weekend!! My week has just been incredibly crazy, and after Monday's disastrous afternoon...I've been ready for a few days ;)

This past week I attended a Matt Nathanson concert (OMG, hilarious). It was the BEST concert I have ever been to and didn't hurt that I knew all the words to most of the songs. It was an incredible experience that I will never forget.

In addition, I met with three prospective babysitting families. One has two boys (7 & 4), another has three girls (6, 3, and baby) and the third has a little, darling adopted girl who is 2. I really enjoyed meeting all of the families and it looks like they will all be using my services in the future. Thank God! I meet with 3-4 more of them next week too, so hopefully I will be able to build a database and be babysitting regularly to bring in some extra $$, because...

my car needs a transmission (we think). Gah!! My car will be in the shop next week to check for sure, but that's what it seems like anyway. In addition to rotors, new tires, and who knows what else!!

Anyway...I plan to spend my weekend reading the new KK book. I might go for a hike if I feel so inclined, but it will be a quiet weekend, and I'm okay with that. Next week will be crazy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)