Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Wanderers (came to my blog from)...

1. Liverpool, England (I miss England!)
2. Cairo, Egypt (so cool, I love Egypt!)
3. Switzerland (been there, went paragliding, it was AWESOME)
4. Brussels, Belgium
5. Australia
6. Bangalore, India
7. Dhaka, Bangladesh
8. Philippines
9. Nova Scotia, Canada (always wanted to go there)
10. Korea
11. Tokyo, Japan
12. Sweden (always wanted to go there, too! I knew a girl named Sweden once)
13. Luxembourg (I think I've been there...)

Have you ever checked Statcounter to see where people find your blog from?

Thursday Thirteen

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you're international--global even. Cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the stats for my website. It thrills me to no end to see people from other countries are visiting. Fun list! Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a well-rounded blog. ;) How cool!
    Great idea for a TT, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Possibly you blinked when you went through Luxembourg and you missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany, great idea for a TT...it always intrigues me when I see where people are coming from to my blog, mainly due to google searches.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)