Sunday, October 05, 2008

Upcoming week

Here are what my next 5 days look like...just thinking about it makes me want to cover my head! It should be a fun week, and definitely full of meeting new people... but still!!

Monday: work 8-6 (subbing 8-11), meet with potential babysitting family (no idea how many kids/ages!) in nearby town @ 6:30, possibly small group if I have time @ 8

Tuesday: meet with potential babysitting family @ 9 (4 boys ages 7, 5, 3, and baby), work 11-6, have Cara help me bring car to shop

Wednesday: Cara is picking me up @ 10:30, work 11-6, Cara is bringing me to get my car, meeting with potential babysitting family @ 7ish (3 kids ages 6, 4, 8 mos)

Thursday: work 11-6, babysit 7-?

Friday: work 8-6 (subbing 8-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)