Thursday, November 27, 2008

13 Thankfuls...

Thirteen Things I'm Thankful For

1. My family- and the fact that we are all able to celebrate Thanksgiving together this year!

2. Friends- even though my friend group is drastically different this year from a few years back, I'm thankful for them all

3. My job that I LOVE

4. My boss/co-workers- I've really been enjoying them these past weeks. I really am blessed to work with such great women!

5. The kids at school, no matter that they make me go crazy some days

6. That the weather cooperated enough for me to get to my parents' house last night- they've gotten so much snow already!

7. The continued health of my family- I had a the flu a few weeks ago, and it was awful. Luckily, it passed over the rest of my family and all are rarin' and ready to eat lots of turkey today!

8. Photos to relive the wonderful memories from past years

9. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and coffeecake- they go hand in hand at my house on Thanksgiving morning :)

10. My Subaru Forester-- LOVE it, now that it's behaving again ;)

11. Texting-- while I don't do it too much, I enjoy staying in touch with some of the younger generation

12. Igo & Alana, the two little children with Down's that I worked with this past summer. I saw Igo a few weeks ago and he was as thrilled to see me as I was to see him!

13. God-- without him, where would I be? Yes, organized religion is still a struggle for me, but I have no doubt God exists!

Thursday Thirteen

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful blessings!

    Hope you and your family have an incredible day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. Enjoy the day! Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a thankful list too. Only mine's trivial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bethany. I do hope you had a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving.

    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)