Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Break

Now that Thanksgiving is over and done with (although as I write this, I am still enjoying the break!) I've been thinking about my Christmas break. We have 15 full days off of school and in some ways, I'm already looking forward to it. Thanksgiving was the first time I'd seen my family for more than 24 hours since moving back to Big City in August and it will be nice to spend a week or ten days with them. However, I plan to play the rest of the break by ear. I might go up east and visit family/friends, or head back to Big City early just to relax. Maybe I'll take a road trip to DC, Nashville, or NYC, Chicago. Because of the way that last year's Christmas break went, I don't really plan to make any concrete plans past December 25th.

What are your plans for Christmas? Do you get a lot of time off work for the holiday?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish I had that much time ;) My plan is just to see my family on Christmas. We don't get any extra time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to SC to see my side of the family. Long drive, but we're excited! How exciting you have the unknown. I wish you a relaxing break!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)