Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sickos

We are all sick. By "we", I mean almost all the teachers at my school. By "sick", I mean there are the scratchy throats, coughs, runny noses, no voices...it's made for an interesting beginning of the week, especially since it's parent-teacher conferences and no one can really call off. I worked 8-6 yesterday and by 5 pm was struggling to stay awake. I left work early, at the mercy of my boss, who is also sick, ran to the library to grab a few movies, stopped at Wendy's for a burger and set myself up for an early evening. I was asleep by 8:30...and slept straight through to 7:15.

I missed all the election hoopla, but oh well. The turnout would have been the same even if I stayed up for it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)