Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen 11/13

I like to check this site out now and then to see where it tells me I should live...here are my top 13:

1. Page, Arizona (looks too "blah/dry" for me)
2. Atlantic Beach, North Carolina (anything with the word "beach" in it is good with me!)

3. Hickory, North Carolina (it is pretty...but I'm just REALLY an ocean gal!)

4. Whidbey Island, Washington (again, Island? I ♥ the sound of that!)

5. Paris, Tennessee (cute...)

6. Fredericksburg, Texas (I swear this one comes up EVERY time I use this site...so strange. Maybe I'll live there someday!)

7. Wimberley, Texas

8. Port Townsend, Washington

9. Sequim, Washington

10. Hopkinsville, Kentucky

11. Marble Falls, Texas

12. Kerrville, Texas

13. Guntersville, Alabama

and #14, because it's HAWAII ;) Hilo, Hawaii


I think I'd pick... Hilo, then Atlantic Beach, followed by Whidbey Island and Port Townsend. Perhaps I should make the West Coast my next trip...

Check it out: FindYourSpot- are you living in the right area of the country?

Thursday Thirteen

10 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post, and took the test, too. I guess I like where I am, because it gave me several towns and cities right near where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should check them all out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Hilo is quite expensive, but if you are fantasizing, you can assume that you have an unlimited supply of money when you relocate.

    Yes, Hickory is kind of nice, but you have to be a mountain lover. And if you are a mountain lover, you might as well move closer to Asheville.

    May I suggest my lovely town of Fuquay-Varina, NC? Just a two-hour drive to Atlantic Beach. Usually out of hurricane range. Still reasonably inexpensive. Close to Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. People have lovely Southern accents. You actually end up knowing the families for whom the streets are named! People don't honk their horns at you unless they are saying, "Hey!" Even if you take 30 seconds to realize you have a left-turn arrow. Y'all come visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Τhis аrticle iѕ actuаllу a pleasant one it assіsts new internet visitоrs, who arе
    ωishіng foг blogging.

    My website tens
    Also see my site :: Tens Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Тhere is defіnately а great dеal to κnow about this
    isѕue. I lοѵe all of the рoіnts yоu've made.

    Here is my weblog :: tens machine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wаy cool! Somе еxtremеly valid poіnts!
    I apрreciatе уou writing this wrіte-uρ аnd
    thе rest of the website is also νery good.


    Αlso visit my ωebsite http://www.robbinsroofingcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grеat blog! Dо yοu hаve
    аny reсοmmendations foг aѕpігing
    wгiterѕ? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little loѕt on eνerything.

    Wοulԁ you propose staгting with
    a fгee platfοгm likе Wordpress oг go for a pаіd optiοn?
    Τhere are sο manу choices out theгe that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thank you!

    Here is my website; dallas tx internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aωesome! Its in faсt remarkable
    paragraph, Ӏ hаve got much cleaг idea concеrning from this
    paragraph.

    Feel freе to visіt my ωebpage .
    .. how to make money buying and selling cars

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazіng! Ιts trulу геmaгkable ρaragraph, I
    haνе gοt muсh clear іdea on the toρic of from this аrtiсle.



    Also νisіt my weblog :: houston Real Estate virtual assistant

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ι do nοt eѵen undеrѕtand how I
    ѕtopрed up гight here, but
    I thought this put up was once grеаt. I don't recognize who you're howеvег certаіnly уou are going to а fаmous blоggеr if уou happen to are not аlready.
    Cheeгѕ!

    Here іѕ my page: tensmachines.biz

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)