Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Not ready


I am not yet ready for a new year. Not even close! I've really been enjoying my break immensely...reading books, creating crafts and cupcakes with my younger sisters, traveling to visit friends who are like family, watching Psych with my family, creating an entirely new sleeping pattern...

I'm not ready to go back to the Big City, although I desperately miss my kiddos and co-workers! I DO NOT miss working on the website, as I had to login to change a few things today and got a feeling I'm going to be updating it a lot in January. I do not look forward to dealing with the roommate and her boy, although there is a bright light at the end of that tunnel. When my lease is up, I hope to get my own place. No roommates unless it's a sibling. Basically, I don't look forward to leaving the comfort of my parents' home. Although, when I start to fight hold heated discussions over dishes with my parents like the teenager I am adult I am not ...it's about time to leave.

2008 has been a weird year for me. My first date, which I was kinda hoping would lead to a wedding something in early 2009, but yea, that's not going to happen. Lots of moving cities and houses and apartment complexes... roommate situations, Belize, feeling more rooted in Big City. Money and car issues, although they seem to apply every year.

And so...the sun sets on yet another year.
What will 2009 bring???????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)