Monday, December 22, 2008

Reviewing TT

*Scheduled post*


I was looking over the TT I made a few weeks ago and thought I'd see how my December compares so far....

1. December 19th has come and gone. Longest week of my life and yet super busy...

2. Oh yea, well live-in boyfriend wasn't there that day, but it's when I cut myself lol...

3. Cara never did come over...we were both too busy. Darn!

4. We had our annual Christmas party on the 20th and I think around 90 people came. We counted 90, but probably missed a few as my sisters and brothers invited people that I'd never seen before and didn't get introduced to...either way, it was a success! I didn't really have anyone to hang out with though, so that was a bummer. None of my friends ever come to the party, not sure why. :(

5. Aniya and I did have dinner together, which was a lot of fun. She's still dealing with a lot of crap from her car accident back in October. She came up with a plan for me to get a date a month in 2009 though, that should be fun...haha.

6. Babysitting jobs: complete!

7. Uh yea. School was just nuts. No comment, or I might have to swear.

8. The new computer arrived on the 6th, I think and I love it...SO FAST!

9. Christmas is only a few days away!!

10. Not sure what's up with the extended fam's visit. I'm going to visit friends in our old hometown after Christmas as long as the weather cooperates and I seriously CANNOT wait. We're going to have a blast, as always!

11. The website is up! We had some "small" issues regarding the publishing but it's up as of 2 am on the 20th. Not that I'm paying attention or anything, but I am proud of the way it turned out, especially regarding the program I had to work with. It made everything 5x as hard as it should have been.

12. I have about 20 books out from the library and finished my first this morning. I think Wednesday is my next "free day" sooo we'll see how that goes! ;)

13. Yea...the month's gone a bit differently than I thought it would...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)