Monday, March 31, 2008
A and I about 1/2 way through-- the lights were an interesting experience- measuring, cutting, measuring and cutting again sometimes...
Almost to the end of the last porch- working with C, a guy from another group who joined us for the day
The end of this porch was the death of me...see that tiny piece on the far right? It took Mr. L and I a good 30-45 minutes to get it and the piece to its left up and in like a puzzle piece. I thought my arms were going to fall off!
Ok, so a few of the girls and I were taking a break from working on Friday afternoon, when we saw this...
Give Me Five future events you are currently looking forward to and/or planning or attending.
1) This coming Sunday is my sister Shae's senior art show-- most of my family will be present and it should be a blast!
2) Come mid-August, my new friend Mac and I will be moving to an apartment together-- we've only known each other for about 2 months but we get along fabulously and I am SO happy that I don't have to live alone!!
3) Sometime in April, I will be visiting relatives in DC...I love car trips!
4) and sometime in May- the northeastern US will be my place to see family and friends- I'm looking forward to meeting my friend Mon's baby Georgia!!
5) Belize!!! Beginning mid-July I will be spending two weeks there doing missions work and cannot wait!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
If you kissed a frog, who would you like it to turn into? Whoever my future DH is ;)
What do you have stuck up on your refrigerator right now? A grocery/Walmart list, pizza coupons, postcard from Estonia... nothing exciting
2. Was it hidden or visible? N/A
3. Flowers or skulls? Flowers
4. Do tattoos on other people bother you? Not usually unless they cover more than 50% of the visible body.
5. Would you date someone with a tattoo? Yes
6. Would you hire someone with a tattoo? Yes- I have absolutely nothing against them
7. Would you read a blogger with a tattoo? Sure why not? I'm sure I already do--
8. Fess up.....What does your tattoo look like? I don't have one but if I did it would look something like the one above.
9. Does your mother have a tattoo? Nope!
Soup: How many cousins do you have? 16
Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you? 9-- I am usually very honest
Main Course: Name something that is truly free. Spending time with my family
Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence. Sometimes people really irritate & never gratify...