I am filled with sadness, excitement, sorrow, hope, longing...and many many other things.
Tonight I have speed dating...hah.
Pray for me today!!!!
1. Black and white pictures of Austrian village (well, I can help with that...)
2. How to be bold and face every problem (I love that that request brought them to my entire blog. LOL)
3. Who was Bethany? (Who am I, indeed??)
4. The office, Regan funeral home (Yes I have Been there!)
5. Fozzie stuffed
6. I visit my friend in the hospital story for kids -- ah yes, Eamon's story!
7. Street idol
8. Candace Cameron Bure 2008 aka DJ on Full House- yep saw her a few weeks ago
9. always wanted red hair-- yes, that's true!!
10. Bold hair color summer 2008-- really???
11. V05 Application for Hire-- wish I knew why that brought them here...
12. Why toothpaste is the common cause of appendicitis (WHAT THE HECK?!?!)
13. and lots of requests for: I appreciate my schools teacher, things I appreciate about my job, I appreciate my teacher, a nice thing for teacher, etc...all leading here of course!
You Know You Grew Up In the 80's if:
2. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the
3. You know that 'WOAH' comes from Joey on Blossom
4. If you ever watched 'Fraggle Rock'
5. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
6. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
7. You got super-excited when it was
8. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side. (Okay, so she didn't buy one, but we had a special way of tying our shirts!!)
9. You played the game 'MASH'(Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House) YES sooo much. We were addicted and made it into longer versions...colors of house, car, pets, color of bathrooms, bedrooms...wow!)
10. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
11. You know the profound meaning of '
12. You wanted to be a Goonie.
13. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
14. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted. (and he was still black)
15. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
16. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.
17. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets. (Those hurt!)
18. You still get the urge to say 'NOT' after every sentence.
19. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets. (I used to wear these things on my ankles and had over 20 on one ankle at one time...)
21. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
22. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying 'I know you are, but what am I?'
23. You remember 'I've fallen and I can't get up'
24. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
25. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
26. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
27. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
28. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
29. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
30. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as 'NKOTB'
31. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on 'Saved By The Bell,' The ORIGINAL class.
32. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
33. You just now sang those words to yourself.
34. You still sing 'We are the World'
35. You tight rolled your jeans.
36. You owned a banana clip.
37. You remember 'Where's the Beef?'
38. You used to (and probably still do) say 'What you talkin' 'bout Willis?'
39. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!PASS THIS ON TO ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS WHO GREW UP IN THE 80s!!!
1. At what age did you move out of your parents’ home (or at what age do you plan to do so)? 17 for the first time...
2. What, in your book, makes someone truly independent? The ability to do something by yourself...be it eating at a restaurant alone, or being financially stable. I think it depends on the person.
3. If you had to live for a full year on a deserted island without any other company at all, do you think you would be able to do it? Yes I would survive...but it would be hard!!
4. Take the quiz: How Independent Are You?
Your Independence Level: Medium
In some aspects of your life, you can be very self reliant.
Making your own informed choices feels great.
But you aren't as independent as you could be.
When things get stressful, you sometimes run away from the hard decisions you need to make.
5. When you have a major decision to make, on average, how many people do you talk to before making up your mind? A few...my mom, maybe my sisters, a co-worker or friend...
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being most important, how important would you rate the approval of those closest to you? 6-- While I want their approval, I can stand on my own as well.
1. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend? I went shopping, to the bookstore, church, and out to eat yesterday. Today I am just relaxing and cleaning...YAY!
2. Do you have any major plans for the summer? I will be working as a custodian again and traveling to Belize for 2 weeks. I hope to make it to the East Coast but I don't know when!
3. If money was no object, is there would something you'd like to do/somewhere you'd like to go/etc? If so, what is it? If not, are you happy with the way things are? I would go to Hawaii for a few weeks, or maybe Australia. Truthfully, I would LOVE a job where I had to travel and photograph places...seriously.
1. How many days a week, on average, do you eat breakfast? 5 or so
2. If you eat a breakfast that involves actual cooking, what are most likely to prepare for yourself? eggs or a bagel
3. If you eat a breakfast that requires no cooking, what are you most likely to choose for yourself? cereal
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Cereal Are You?
You Are Cheerios
Like other Cheerios eaters, you want to be a responsible adult.
But you can't help but still be a kid at heart!
You try to make good decisions. You're a clean cut, conscientious person.
You're the type of person who would never skip breakfast.
Part of you thinks that breakfast is too important to miss...
But a bigger part of you knows it's too fun to miss!
5. When you eat pancakes, how many do you typically place in a stack? three
6. How do you like your pancakes: with butter/margarine or without, and what flavor of syrup? With margarine and regular syrup