Thursday, January 01, 2009

Books read in 2009

The Perfect Life-- Robin Lee Hatcher-- I enjoy most of RLH's books but I had a bit of trouble getting through this one. I immensely enjoyed the first 3/4ths of it but towards the end I was anxious for it to end...not sure why 1/2/09

Blue Heart Blessed-- Susan Meissner-- One of those books that kept me reading for an unknown reason 1/2/09

Walk With Me-- Becky Melby and Cathy Wienke-- Such a fast read, really enjoyed 1/3/09

At His Command-- Brenda Coulter- It took me a while to get into, but once I got absorbed it was a pleasure to read 1/7/09

The Other Side of Darkness- Melody Carlson- Okay, this book was STRANGE and dealt with a lot of religious and otherwise OCD. It got to the point where I wanted to stop, but also wanted to finish 1/9/09

The Candidate- Susan Wales and Robin Shope- A mystery that I thoroughly enjoyed and sped through 1/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)