I found a lovely woman named Kasey who started a fun Monday blogging activity..so I thought I'd participate!
1. I am NOT living with crazy roommate next year...but have absolutely no idea what I should do. I'm tired of moving and have toyed with the idea of buying a house...
2. More than anything, I want to be a wife and mother. I look around at all my friends and wonder why I can't attain something that was so easy for them.
3. I love going for random drives, especially in the spring and fall when the air is warm. I crank the music and roll down the windows!
4. I am having a lot of issues feeling like I don't "measure up" to people lately. I feel like I'm not good enough for them, even though I do my best.
5. I am taking a First Aid Class on Saturday with lots of co-workers and am dreading it. I don't mind the class, but the fact that we're going to have to do exercises..eeeeek!
6. I am struggling not to fall into the pit of depression again, between the roommate drama and the fact that it's blah and snowy every day.
7. I love to read, but haven't taken much time for it recently. I need to shut off the computer more, methinks!
8. I really enjoy "working out" on my trampoline :)
9. If I had the money, I might actually buy a Wii, I have a ton of fun with it!
10. I could watch every episode of "Friends" and not grow old of watching it. One of the show's dvd's can usually be found in my DVD player, just waiting for me to push play!