Thursday, January 01, 2009

Movies in 2009

Deja Vu-- action/thriller-- kept me on the edge of my seat but I enjoyed it     1/1/09

Last Holiday-- comedy/drama-- Has Queen Latifah on it, but watched it with my parents and sister who'd never seen it before, and they all (surprisingly) liked it     1/1/09

Sweet Home Alabama-- comedy/romance-- I've seen it a few times but like to watch it once in a while     1/2/09

Freaky Friday-- comedy/family-- from 8 to 50s, my family mostly laughs through this one     1/3/09

21- drama- I enjoyed it...I was doing a million other things though     1/9/09

Cadet Kelly- family/comedy- a Disney movie, so geared toward a younger crowd but I like those ;)     1/8/09

Yes Man- comedy- eh, it was okay but dragged a bit. I'm not a fan of Jim Carrey though     1/10/09

Flushed Away- family/animated- cute family movie!     1/11/09

The Wedding Planner- comedy/romance- one that I picked up from 1/2 price books- sweet, fairly clean romance chick flick     1/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)