Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Excuses

I've been absent this week...life has been just a bit busy these past few days:

Monday: sub 8-11, work 11-6, eye appointment in which they dilated my eyes so I spent the evening not doing much...

Tuesday: babysit 8-10:45, work 11-6, grocery shop, buy this wonderful distraction...eeee!!
Wednesday: slept in a little, finally! working 11-6 and then young adult group in the evening

Thursday: bringing my co-worker Hope to the airport around 3-4 am, subbing 8-11, working 11-6

Friday: subbing 8-11, working 11-6, birthday dinner out with friends, playing wii afterwards most likely

Saturday: My bday--- who knows (without looking on facebook) how old I will be? LOL.. craft open house in the morning, bowling and early dinner with my co-worker A's women's group, broomball tournament from 9p-1 am...

Sooo guess I'll be back on Sunday!!! Hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Busy week! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    If you get yourself to Toledo I'll take you out to dinner. ;)

    Oh, and go to bed early tonight! Taking someone to the airport at that hour, THEN working 2 shifts?! I hope you like coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one busy beaver!! Good luck to you tackling that list:-)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you back there soon:-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)