Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kidisms of the week

Maxwell: I'm a scientist, you know.
Me: Oh, really?
Maxwell: Yes. I'm, well, 1/2 a scientist. 
Me: What's the other 1/2?
Maxwell: I haven't quite figured that part out yet.

~~

Lilahbelle came to school with lipstick (or something equally as red!) smeared haphazardly across her lips and lower face. She already has beautiful blue eyes, but apparently thought that wasn't enough, for on this day she commented, "Are my eyes the bluest EVER?"

~~

Catie, during lunch: Miss M, could I please have some grapes for my lunch? All my mom packed for me is a whole apple and I have no teeth!!!

~~

Owen, a bit confused about his animals: I want the chick ump!! (chipmunk)

~~

Daley: Are those your ear decorations?

~~

My co-worker hurt her thumb and had a splint and bandage on it. Daley had a comment about that- "Does Mrs. H. have a sword on her hand?"

~~

BG, concerned about the the lack of attention he was getting at lunch time: Can I have some service, please?? 
(Bud, I hate to break it to you but this is not a restaurant!)
~~

JD was jumping on his cot during naptime...
Me: JD, your cot is not a trampoline- stop jumping on it and lie down
Dylan: I have a trampoline at my house. He can come jump on mine!
Me: Good idea
Dylan to JD: Wanna come to my house today to jump on the trampoline?
~~

Lilahbelle: Do you know who is the president of the whole world?
Me: Well, the world doesn't have a president, but Barack Obama is the president of the United States.
Lilahbelle: No...God is the president of the whole world!

1 comment:

  1. That is soooo funny! Thanks for the laugh. Thanks for coming by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)