Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me: Flair

I'm glad you all enjoyed my candles! :) I've spent most of the weekend making more candles for friends and work. I used some of the amaretto scent and ohhh it smelled so good!
Anyway, I decided to do something kind of fun on here...introduce you to me, according to (facebook) flair!

I was:

As a child, I enjoyed:

I've never experienced this:

I spent a semester in the Alps, but not with this animal:

My job:


I love:

I once had this theme for my birthday party:

One of my favorite television shows:

As an adult, I crave:

My style of humor:

My favorite animal:

I truly believe:

2 comments:

  1. I love that the sweet tea craving can be traced to...wait...ME!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)