Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sooooo....

After about seven weeks of searching, a few in-person interviews, countless emails and phone interviews...

I HAVE A SUMMER JOB OFFER!!!!!

I do have to figure out if I'm going to accept, but I most likely will-
Details:
7:30a-4p (wooohhooo!)
7 yo boy
4 yo girl
Paid week off when my family reunion is
Paid week off the following week because they will be gone
When they have long weekends and go away, I will be paid for a full week
Basically no housework, just taking care of the kiddos and having fun!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    It sounds perfect, Bethany. I am very happy for you.
    I really wish we were closer. I would totally call you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so exciting!

    (by the way, I haven't been ignoring your blog. For some odd reason it's not showing up in my reader when you have new posts. I just caught up on a LOT of reading just now!)

    oh...and how on earth do you find out how people find your blog? I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Is the job where you live now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck making your decision. It seems very good though! I hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)