Thursday, March 19, 2009

Consuming my week


I had planned to blog a lot this week, but that hasn't happened! As usual, other things have consumed my time...

- I subbed Tuesday and will tomorrow as well, which makes me appreciate my mornings!
- Afternoons spent in the warm sunshine at school, so much so that I actually got a bit of a sunburn- in MARCH
- bills, not fun
- thought I was going to have to shut off my internet, and may have to in a month or so :(
- keeping this place clean
- organizing lots of papers, a work in progress!
- wii fitness, whew it gets me worked up!
- Hiking at a nearby park after work, since it doesn't get dark until 7:30ish, which I LOVE!
- reading-- I got a ton of books for spring break (next week) and I'm trying to cut down on internet time anyway...
- Prison Break...Aniya got me hooked. So far, I'm only 12 episodes in, but I'm enjoying it. It's the type of show you have to actually pay attention to though, which makes it tough for me to watch since I'm always doing a million things!

How has this lovely spring week been for you??

1 comment:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)