Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 1: Rest Up!


Today is the first full day of spring break, and I haven't done much at all. I was out late last night babysitting Chaser, so slept in until about 10. I'm just lounging around, catching up on my reading...

Today I read "To Love A Gentle Stranger" by Carole Gift Page. I loved it, although it made me cry at the end! I read the entire thing in just a few hours-- fast, easy and enjoyable read. 

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful Saturday! As much as I'm enjoying the downtime, I look forward to a busy Sunday!!      :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love taking some time and reading a good book! Enjoy your break. Visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)