Sunday, March 01, 2009

Here We Go Again

Just when I thought I was going to be privilege to a week with semi-normalcy. 

Got a call, while babysitting of course, informing me that my two co-workers who went to a conference over the weekend are stuck in the city that hosted the conference. I brought one of them to the airport in the middle of the night practically on Thursday, opened school and was there from 6:45a to 6 pm. On Friday, I subbed again. Apparently, I'll be subbing at the very least tomorrow, but probably Tuesday as well. 

In addition, I am still in the middle of a whole other situation, the one that prompted this post...yea, HUGE prayers are still needed in that area. Hopefully, I should know a little more about it tomorrow, and be able to post about it a week or so from now. I HOPE. Fingers, toes, everything is crossed. I hate secrets!

See ya in a few...days? Weeks? Who knows at this point! 

3 comments:

  1. Godspeed, Bethany!!!
    You've peeked my interest in the secret. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll saya prayer for you. Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers going up for you!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)