Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I got an award!!

One of my IRL (well, we met online...) friends Lora presented me with this award like..um. A MONTH AGO?!! I was so thankful and just never had the time to post about it until now. Thank you, Lora!! I really appreciate your friendship and so enjoy reading your blog, too. You're an inspiration to me :-)

Here are the rules:
Here are the rules: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

My 8:
1. Sharon at The Bird's Nest
2. Kim at Ilax Studio
3. Megan at The Best of Fates
4. Donna at Moments Like These
5. Rachael at Schirano Triplets
7. JMom at Lots of Scotts
8. Jocelyn at The Boy Who Found Me


3 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetie! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany!!! You're a doll! Thanks so much for such a heart warming award. Praying for you this morning...that your Sunday is much more comforting than your Saturday was :-)
    Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you!!! :)
    You are so sweet. Sorry I missed this. (thanks for telling me on my blog, ha!)

    I also missed that interesting squirrel post. Will get there soon.

    Thanks for the award. I do hope to expand this friendship into real life sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)