Saturday, March 14, 2009

Okay...

So apparently, I lied. The drama with Mac & Cheese isn't over yet. Sigh.

She's a crazy wacko.

As if I didn't know that already, but the drama continues. Ok...girl moved out last Sunday, signing papers to that effect. The stuff she left here, I tossed, because it's MY apartment now, I didn't want it, she didn't leave a note with a forwarding address or say she was coming back to get anything...

I got the locks changed earlier this week (thanks to my wonderful parents!!!), because she kept stalling on turning her key(s) in (I was not sure if she'd made idiot boyfriend a copy as well). Thank God I did.

I am sitting in my apartment this afternoon when she texts to say "I am coming to get my mail". Well, I put all her mail back in the mail with "Return to Sender" on it so I sent back "I don't have any of your mail". Technically true, a little sneaky but after all she's done?!?!?

Then..."Is my mail key there?" she asks? No....

And then the kicker. As I am walking down the hall to take a shower (yes at 2 pm because I was lazy today) I hear a KEY IN THE DOOR. My heart starts pounding, I look outside and there is her car. WHAT THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE'S DOING?!!? I don't open the door, because I don't want to deal with her today, or any day close to now. She has no rights here, nothing here is hers, why would she be trying to open the door??

After my shower, I get a text that says "Hey! I stopped to make sure I turned in the right key (WHAT? You were supposed to turn in the key on TUESDAY!) because Cheese (boytoy) has the same (well then turning them BOTH in would have been good, don't you think?) but you probably have the locks changed anyway well whatever"

Ohhh my gosh, ladies. Please tell me this girl will stop contacting me and stopping by? I really just want to enjoy this apartment, not live in fear that she's going to stop by every weekend :(

Sorry...I just had to vent!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry this has been so stressful! But I'm sure it's over now that she knows she can't get in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't open the door.
    I think she'll stop.
    Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet that'll be the last time you hear from her. I hope so anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)