Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Wednesday

Yesterday I hit the road before 8 am. It was POURING and just so depressing, so I stopped by Sbux for a vanilla bean frap, compliments of Cara (she works at Sbux!)
I spent the morning hanging out with my secretary Jane from school. We met up with a co-worker of ours, Jean and had a delicious Amish-style breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, oj...it was SO good.

After breakfast, we met up at Jane's house to work on some fun Stampin' Up First Communion invitations. We worked on them for close to three hours without a break and came out with fifteen fabulous-looking cards. I wish I'd taken a picture...

By the time I finally got home, it was after 3. Soon after walking in the door, Hope texted me to see if I wanted to go to a movie with her. I'd already told Aniya I'd hit a $3 Wednesday burger place with her (taking advantage of being able to go EARLY, since usually I can't get there until after 6 and the place gets way too packed) and I was also supposed to hang out with Shayna and Lyn...it was too many people to hang out with at separate times and places throughout the night!

I ended up rescheduling the Shayna and Lyn get together for Friday evening-- that should be fun! :)

Aniya and I arrived at Delish Burgers close to 4:30 and ohhh my gosh, it was so good! I got a garlic burger (covered in a garlic sauce which just makes it better!) and Aniya picked a Blackened Pepper burger (or something like that...) We spent the next hour and a half chowing down and chatting non-stop. Amazing since we've been together quite a lot this week, lol!

On our way back to the car, we impulsively decided to stop in the candy store...

I picked up some Fizzix, since Aniya had never tried them before.
She decided on some malt balls and chocolate covered coffee beans, which I so called. Guess we know each other pretty well ;)

We hopped into the car, stuck a Fizzix in our mouths (cherry for me, lemon for her) and sat there for a minute. I bit into mine, and all the sudden heard "OHMYGOSH!" and a burst of laughter...haha. Aniya liked the Fizzix anyways!

Soon after arriving home, I headed out again, this time to pick up Hope. We headed to a huge shopping center and saw a movie, which was ridockulous. No, not a mis-spelling, just a reminder that I need to use that word at school. The movie wasn't that great, but we had a good time talking about guys (the lack of them!), school, how our break has been going, etc.

By the time I got home, it was late and I was beat...it was a long day, but such a good one, even though it started out with miserable weather!

6 comments:

  1. oh, thanks a lot. now I want Starbucks AND candy. Boo.

    :0)

    sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a productive, fun day with friends. Which movie did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are BUSY!!

    So the movie wasn't that great? I saw a preview for it when I saw Taken. It looked funny enough, but I could see how it'd get stupid.

    And UM YEAH, those burgers sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun day! your post is full of things i have never tried before...vanilla bean frap + a garlic burger + fizzix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sounds like such a super fun day...even with the poopy weather, y'all made your own sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)