Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING BREAK!

Oh I was SO glad to see Friday roll around! Of course, I always am, but especially this week because we have spring break next week! I'm kicking off the well-needed break by babysitting tonight, but don't have many concrete plans for the next 9 or so days. Some things I may do...

- hit a few stores I have gift cards for, to find things for the apartment
- go to my parents' house for a weekend
- have dinner with my secretary and a coworker
- help my coworker Hope paint her house
- head to another Big City for a few day trips
- clean, do laundry
- READ
- catch up on blogging/reading blogs
- hit the park a few times, if the weather cooperates
- catch up on sleep

So while I'm sure I have enough to keep me busy, I'm excited to see what the next 9 days hold! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)