Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SPRING!!

Before I begin, I have something to confess.

I love spring.
Like LOVE LOVE spring! It's my all-time favorite season, for good reason. The smell of flowers, fresh grass growing, tree buds turning green, warmer weather, flip flops, refreshing spring rains, squirrels around the complex, happier people, Easter...what's not to love?!

So, now that I have that out of the way, I spent most of yesterday outside, just enjoying spring in another Big City. I traveled with Aniya again to catch up (we've been doing a LOT of that lately!)
I spent a little time in a small town, where they have these cool squirrels...

Since I still had a few minutes to kill, I headed to the cemetery where a few weeks back, I found a really cool chapel. This week, lots of flowers were in bloom and it was so relaxing!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bethany,

    Thanks so much for your visits! I am sorry I haven't come by to visit sooner but it's nice to meet you. Cincy is a great place to live, except the winters...LOL I am not a winter fan but I have lived here all my life and love it. Let me know if you do move this way, I can show you all around. There are a few Cincy bloggers that I follow. I'l be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You know the teachers that my kids love and remember the best are always the "mean" ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots!! I love Japanese Magnolias!!

    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)