Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Squirrels

Yesterday during my travels, I spent some time in one of my favorite little towns close to a city I hope to move to in the next year or two...these guys are probably 3-4 feet tall and I know I haven't seen all of them yet!


This one is near an optometrist's shop...how cool is that?


Near the fire station...


The first time I drove through this little town (totally by accident, too!) I saw the first squirrel and thought "Aw, how cute!"...and then I saw another...and another! I want to move to this little town, but until then I have real squirrels to keep me entertained as well :-)

2 comments:

  1. Those are too cool! I love stuff like that - quirky and FUN!

    Have you seen the cows? I think they are in Kansas City...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! We live in new construction and we hardly ever see squirels! I miss those cute little guys!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)