Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vacuum



Due to the presence of ants in our school these last few days, my boss requested that we switch from our handy, battery-operated Sharky vacuum to the school's hefty commercial grade one. No problem, except the thing weighs 30 lbs and is older than me. I swear. 

As the kids walked through my classroom to head to their afternoon classes, one of them piped up, 

"Hey! Did you get a new vacuum?!! COOL!!!!"

Yep, kiddo...that's a new vacuum, all right. If it's 1960. ;)


2 comments:

  1. ANTS!!! I despise the conniving little pests!!

    They've taken residence in our home, and even Orkin has a tough time with them!!

    But the vacuum, yeah...old. Does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom had one of those...I think she got rid of it last year.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)