Saturday, April 04, 2009

Matt Nathanson!

I just realized that in less than two weeks, I get to see one of my favorite artists in concert again!!!

I was able to see Matt Nathanson in September with one of my sisters and it was AWESOME. If you don't know of him, check out his songs "Come On Get Higher" and "Suspended" to start off with- those two are my favorites. :-)

When I went to see him last time, I forgot my camera, which I was bummed about, but singing "Suspended" along with him and a few hundred other fans got me over that! I know most of his songs pretty well so that made the concert even more fun.

I'll be going to this concert alone, but that's okay. I'll still have fun, right? I can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Matt Nathanson but I have never seen him in concert. I hope I can catch him somewhere this year! He rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love him! My daughter loves the song Princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!

    I love live concerts. I only get to attend two or three a year, so I savor every moment.

    Now, off to check out Matt Nathanson! :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)